Sunday, September 14, 2014

Unknown hominid species interbred with early humans




Unknown hominid species interbred with early humans 

A new study presented to the Royal Society meeting on ancient DNA in London last week has revealed a dramatic finding – the genome of one of our ancient ancestors, the Denisovans, contains a segment of DNA that seems to have come from another species that is currently unknown to science. The discovery suggests that there was rampant interbreeding between ancient human species in Europe and Asia more than 30,000 years ago. But, far more significant was the finding that they also mated with a mystery species from Asia – one that is neither human nor Neanderthal - See more at: http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-evolution-human-origins/ancient-humans-bred-completely-unknown-species-001059#sthash.cO5LW2Lj.dpuf

9 comments:

Unknown said...

This was so interesting I completely forgot what I was doing and did more research when I read this post

Unknown said...

Oh wow this is very scary and yet very interesting. I thought humans could only mate with humans but yet scientist don't know what king of creature this people used to accomplish this, maybe is something that no one has seen in this times.

Nicole Pratt said...

Either this mysterious species was really good at hiding or they were very few of them. To think hat a person or Neanderthal bred with another "thing" that had its on community and culture that has never been discovered by scientist is mind-blowing. I'm sure scientist are frazzled and going crazy over this discovery.

Anonymous said...

I think you all should read about the Annunaki. See the work of Zechariah Sitchin.

Marcella Azcona said...

Wow, this is probably the most interesting post in my opinion. I wonder why it has not been made more public the news of these discovery.

Unknown said...

Archaeology and anthropology are such interesting topics, specially because there is still so much to find! Including stuff like this!

Unknown said...

This is by far the most interesting video I have seen in this blog. It is just mind blowing to me that a human was able to mate with another creature. I really wish there was more information on the mysterious creature.

Unknown said...

I honestly found this very scary and disgusting lol. I just find it very creepy that a human being was able to have sex with another creature. Don't get me wrong it's interesting but i just find it really creepy.

Unknown said...

This is crazy! I kept re-reading and ending up googling more on unknown mystery species in Eurasia.